[Swprograms] O.T. Drake SW8 For Sale $425

[Swprograms] O.T. Drake SW8 For Sale $425

FOR SALE: Drake SW8.  Included are the radio (serial number 7G1295004B),
power supply, original copy of the manual, box, sales receipts and one of
the official Drake carrying cases for the radio.  I bought the radio used in
1999.  Its one of the final versions with user selectable sideband in sync
mode.  Radio works beautifully and sounds great.  I've used it as a bedside
radio.  The only issue is that I suffered a battery leak.  I had a new
battery cover made for it and most of the pitting buffed out.  The battery
compartment is clean.  There was no internal damage.  Radio was serviced and
aligned by Drake in Sept 2006.  I can provide pictures.  $425 plus shipping.
Please respond off list to:

mwolfson@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Mike