Re: [Swprograms] 6110 kHz at 0200 UTC, and Radio Sweden this morning

Re: [Swprograms] 6110 kHz at 0200 UTC, and Radio Sweden this morning

As in DXLD 7-004, Budapest move to 5980 at 0200 was because of Rai in Italian
on 6110. Can`t explain the 15240 but seems like a feed mixup at Hoerby if not
Sackville. 73, Glenn Hauser