[Swprograms] 6110 kHz at 0200 UTC, and Radio Sweden this morning

[Swprograms] 6110 kHz at 0200 UTC, and Radio Sweden this morning

Two questions:

1) Radio Budapest no longer seems to be using 6110 kHz at 0200 UTC --
scanning through the 49-meter band, I believe I picked up a weak signal on
5980.  There is a Spanish (if memory serves) language broadcast on 6110
 from before 0200.  Any idea what station that is?  I don't recall hearing
a station ID at the top of the hour.

2) Radio Sweden's English-language broadcast at 1330 UTC was not on 15240
kHz this morning.  At first, I thought it was their Swedish-language
sports report, because there's usually a sports report at the end of the
1300 UTC program.  As I listened though, I realized it was actually a
program in *Dutch*, on speed skating (thankfully I recognized the name
Claudia Pechstein!).  Are the Dutch using RS's transmitter as a relay for
anything?  According to RS's program brochure, the 1330 broadcast is *not*
via the Sackville relay.   (The 1430 UTC broadacst on 15240 is listed as
being via Sackville.)

--
Ted Schuerzinger, fedya@xxxxxxxxxxx