Re: [Swprograms] RCI explains, sorta

I received a copy as well.

Another item of interest in the letter:

"For those of you who previously listened to RCI to hear domestic
programming from CBC Radio and Radio-Canada, these services are
available at www.RCInet.ca on RCI Viva in the « Listen Live »
section.".

This is indeed reachable via the RCI Viva link -- it isn't directly on
the RCI English page.

The Radio One stream offered is an Eastern Time Zone stream --
couldn't tell if it was Toronto, Ottawa, or an undifferentiated ET
feed -- I'll have to listen in the morning when regional programs are
on the air.

The French Radio-Canada Premiére Chaine is also offered.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA