Re: [Swprograms] RCI axes webcasts

Well put...had found the links still valid a few days ago, and,
unfortunately, they'll be referenced in the December NASWA Journal
since they were there when I wrote the column.  8-(

I haven't done a thorough scan, but I believe everything on offer in
RCI-1 and RCI-3 is available either on-demand from RCI or CBC or live
from CBC R1, but it was always helpful to have the extra air times for
favorite programs.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA