Re: [Swprograms] RCI Sked

Will,

The following are the non-North American English language
transmissions emanating from Sackville:

1800-1859 13650 250kw 73 degrees sub-Saharan Africa
1800-1859 15365 250kw 105 degrees sub-Saharan Africa
1800-1859 17740 250kw 105 degrees sub-Saharan Africa
2100-2159 9770 250kw 60 degrees Europe

Frequencies / times / bearings / languages are listed in the Technical
Schedule; targeted continents are listed in the Shortwave Schedule;
CIRAF zones are also listed in the Technical schedule.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA