Re: [Swprograms] RCI Sked

As you can see in the technical schedule at
http://www.rcinet.ca/rci/PDF/RCI-TECH-B06-en.pdf
the 18-19 broadcast to Africa is now on three Sackville frequencies, 13650,
15365 and 17740, so these should provide good coverage to much of NAm off the
back; and those too close to Sackville may get Wertachtal off the back on
11875. The 21-22 to Europe is on Sackville 9770, which I heard quite well
today. But on both these transmissions, all you will hear are Link, Blink or
Mailbag. 73, Glenn Hauser, OK