Re: [Swprograms] RCI Sked

Here are the English broadcasts targeting the Americas:

0000-0159:30
ENGLISH / ANGLAIS

MON / LUN: The World This Weekend / Wiretap / The Maple Leaf Mailbag
TUE-SAT / MAR-SAM: The Link #1 & #2
SUN / DIM: The World This Weekend / Afghanada / Blink

Eastern United States / Caribbean / Mexico
9755
---
1400-1659:30
ENGLISH / ANGLAIS

MON-FRI / LUN-VEN: The Link #1 & #2 / Sounds like Canada
SAT / SAM: Blink / Vinyl Café / Quirks & Quarks
SUN / DIM: The Maple Leaf Mailbag / The Sunday Edition

Eastern & Central United States / Caribbean / South America
 9515 / 13655 / 17820
---
2100-2259:30
ENGLISH / ANGLAIS

MON-FRI / LUN-VEN: Freestyle
SAT / SAM: Definitely Not the Opera
SUN / DIM: Cross Country Checkup

Southeastern United States / Cuba / Haiti
15180
---
2200-2259:45

ENGLISH / ANGLAIS

MON-FRI / LUN-VEN: The Link #2
SAT / SAM: Blink
SUN / DIM: The Maple Leaf Mailbag

Northeastern United States
9800 (DRM)
---
2300-2359:30 ENGLISH / ANGLAIS

MON-FRI / LUN-VEN: The World at Six / As It Happens
SAT / SAM: The World This Weekend / Afghanada
SUN / DIM: The World This Weekend / Wiretap

Eastern United States / Cuba / Haiti
6100

---

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA