Re: [Swprograms] More info on RCI changes

Re: [Swprograms] More info on RCI changes

An interesting concept -- an international broadcaster creating a
program specifically for a domestic audience.  I'm trying to think of
parallels elsewhere but can't come up with any yet.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA