Re: [Swprograms] Changes at RCI?

I sampled the Tuesday edition of "Canada Today:  In Transition".  Catchy title.

The program appears to be half music, half magazine reports -- the
first two stories I listened to had no direct tie-in to news of the
day, though the themes were relatively topical.

Artists featured were Canadian artists (certainly helps with the
CanCon rules...).

The host acknowledged receiving a bunch of e-mails and mentioned that
both Lynn Desjardins and Jim Craig were "...at work on the new
programs that will begin at the end of October".  Wojtek Gwiazda --
the third host of "Canada Today" wasn't mentioned, nor were the hosts
of other RCI programs.

I'll listen to more of the program later -- each edition is available
for streaming / download for day.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA