[Swprograms] PRI Drop a Unilateral Sirius Decision?

[Swprograms] PRI Drop a Unilateral Sirius Decision?

Some text has just been added to the PRI web page
<www.pri.org/ways_listen.html> that leads me to believe that PRI had
every intention of continuing on Sirius as well as XM.
That text reads as follows:

"Note: As of September 26, PRI programs will no longer be available on
Sirius Satellite Radio. If you have questions and/or would like to
provide feedback to Sirius, go to the contact page of the Sirius
website."

That translates to me, "Don't ask us (PRI).  It wasn't our idea".

I wrote to Sirius Customer Care and PRI feedback this morning.  No
acknowledgement or reply received as yet.

John Figliozzi