Re: [Swprograms] PRI Gone from Sirius

Joe's right:  It is a state secret. It's competiton.  Unless companies
believe pre-launch "buzz" creates positive advance publicity, there is
no reason to do it.

One of the reasons that these folks are motivated by the size of their
subscriber base is that they've already signed those content deals and
launched satellites.

The incremental profit from each new subscriber is significant.

It's just like Microsoft and software:  the cost of copy #1:  huge.
The cost of copy #2:  zero.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA