From: Questions@xxxxxxx <Questions@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 26, 2006 10:20 AM
Subject: RE: Loss of PRI from Sirius
To: rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Richard,
Thank you for your inquiry . We're sorry our programming is no longer
available on Sirius. If you would like to provide feedback to Sirius
regarding this change, please contact them through their website:

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=Page&cid=1019257316790
<https://webmail.pri.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage%26c=Page%26cid=1019257316790>

There are many ways to hear PRI Programs -- in addition to broadcasts,
many stations' websites stream audio; you can also get podcasts, and
access audio segments online. Start in the "Ways to Listen" section on
the PRI website: http://www.pri.org/ways_listen.html
<https://webmail.pri.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.pri.org/ways_listen.html>
.

Sincerely,