Re: [Swprograms] WRN on XM?

I am not as sensitive as you are to the narrow bandwidth.  Piped
through my car's audio system, the spoken-word audio is at least
tolerable.  Perhaps, as the processing capability of audio chips in
satellite radio systems advances, more efficient codecs can be
utilized.

I still believe that Sirius wins the satellite radio international
broadcasting derby hands-down.  There really isn't all that much
difference in the two BBCWS services, and XM doesn't have any CBC
services.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA