Re: [Swprograms] Radio Australia Eastern NA Evenings

Re: [Swprograms] Radio Australia Eastern NA Evenings

Not every night, but several last week were quite good.  Here's a plan:

2100-2200 UT  - 15515
2200-0000        - 17785
0000-0200        - 17715
0200-0700        - 15515  (has benn fading out by 0330-0400)

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY