[Swprograms] BBC email networks

Since the change to the new schedule on BBC WS, I have not received the BBC weekly email newsletter with programme information.  Does this mean that this service has been scrapped without warning.  Everything seemed OK on the last edition, which I still have.  I use it to provide links so that I can hear both World Cricket and Inside the Premiership, neither of which programmes are available on either the European or American Streams of BBC WS, hence they are not available for live webcast.

In January, Mike Barraclough, via swprograms, provided a link to hear World Cricket.  Unfortunately, this does not even seem to work nowadays.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom