Re: [Swprograms] OT Chinese Radio in New York City

Re: [Swprograms] OT Chinese Radio in New York City

Thanks Steve. Actually, I did figure out that the Sinocast network is
on the 92.3 subcarrier. I have an SCA decoder built into an GE
SuperRadio. And 1480 khz is owned by Multicultural and is now Chinese
as well. (It used to be Korean.) Haven't determined as yet whether
it's parallel to 92.3.