[Swprograms] BBC in NA on HF @ 0505

At 0505 UT, options appear to be diminishing.  9410 is still audible
but with a very weak signal helped only by the fact that atmospheric
noise levels this night are low on 31m and the signal is in the
clear.  SIO has dropped to 253 with considerable fading.  The O
rating of 3 is a marginal one.

6195 has slipped below the noise floor, for the most part (SIO - 131)
and all other listed frequencies are either inaudible or just barely
so, the best of these being 6005 which is badly hampered by RHC 5
kHz. down.  Noise levels on 49 and 41m are quite high tonight.