[Swprograms] BBC in NA @ 0405

At 0405 I'm still hearing the WS on 9410 kHz.  However, there was an
obvious transmitter change at 0400 which leaves a still quite
readable signal in the clear, but the level is down noticeably from
where it was during the previous hour.
SIO - 353.

Also, 6195 can be heard with a signal stronger that that on 9410, but
bothered by static and atmospheric noise.
SIO - 443

All other listed frequencies during this hour are unreadable, except
for a very faint signal on 6005 bothered by adjacent channel QRM.