[Swprograms] Canadian Elections

Answering my own question of yesterday, it seems that the CBC web streams will in fact all be closing at 0000 UTC Tuesday 24 January, rather than at the time of poll closures in their respective areas.  I can only assume this is because it is technically impossible to close some streams whilst leaving others broadcasting.  After all, given that the Pacific time zone stations will presumably be subject to the restriction on broadcasting results prior to 0300 UTC, it would not legally be necessary for their audio streams to be silenced at all.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom