Re: [Swprograms] Queen's Christmas Broadcast

Re: [Swprograms] Queen's Christmas Broadcast

The online schedule says 1006 in the East Asia service... which is the
usual time for FOOC.

Plugging that time & program into the Public Radio Fan database yields:

SHRS, Taiwan - visit
http://www.publicradiofan.com/cgi-bin/wrap.pl?s=mms://192.192.159.137/AM
or http://makeashorterlink.com/?P28E35B5C for the live webcast (which
was up as of 0400 UT on 23 December).

You might also want to check Sunday 1306 UT on ABC NewsRadio -- visit
http://www.abc.net.au/streaming/newsradio.ram -- FOOC is shown at that
time, and -- who knows -- they might substitute the Queen's Message.
No guarantees...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA