[Swprograms] Queen's Christmas Broadcast

[Swprograms] Queen's Christmas Broadcast

Time was when HM The Queen's Christmas broadcast would air on BBC domestic radio at 09:00am local time on 25 December.  However, in the last few years the earliest time we have been able to hear her anywhere is 3:00pm, its traditional first TV air-time.  However, that would already be well into 26 December in most of Australasia and, given that both Australia and NZ are within the Commonwealth, HM would presumably be heard *much* earlier than 15:00 UTC.  So, I seek to find out the earliest time at which we can hear HM's Christmas message on the web.

I am aware that BBC WS is due to air the message at 08:06 on at least one stream, but not including either Europe or the Americas, hence not live the web, so I guess it will be down to domestic stations in Australasia.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom