Re: [Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 5-217; WOR 1297; DX Programs

--- Mike Barraclough <softbulletin1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Of course for the listener the
> frequency
> does not matter because all DAB tuning is done by
> selecting station name, the same will be true for
> DRM.
> The ease of tuning is one aspect of digital
> broadcasting that the general public finds
> attractive.

This was meant to go to Glenn direct and not to the
group but I was distracted as have cricket on as I am
surfing around. Having to tune in frequencies is of
course a disadvantage of shortwave particularly as
they may vary from season to season.

Mike