[Swprograms] Shameless cross-promotion: SWL Fest registration form now posted at the Fest website

[Swprograms] Shameless cross-promotion: SWL Fest registration form now posted at the Fest website

Thanks to deputy web lackey Ralph Brandi, the Fest registration form
has now been posted at the SWL Fest website, http://www.swlfest.com.

Would love to see folks from the swprograms list there...so we can sit
around and "talk radio".  Please pass the word along to friends &
others who don't frequent the Fest list or the swprograms list.

FWIW, with Southwest Airlines now flying into Philly, air fares are
lower than in years past.

For example, Oklahoma City to Philadelphia is $99 each way booked
early.  Oakland/SFO to Philly is $103 each way.

I'll be happy to answer any Fest questions offline.  We have a
analogous e-mail list for Fest related matters; visit
http://arizona.hard-core-dx.com/mailman/listinfo/swlfest

Apologize for the interruption...now returning you to your regular
list topics...

Richard Cuff / co-Festmesiter / Allentown, PA