[Swprograms] Sat-UT Sun Holiday Specials

[Swprograms] Sat-UT Sun Holiday Specials

I can`t guarantee I will keep doing this, but have made up a list of some
holiday specials I may want to monitor today Sat/UT Sun. This is quite
subjective, and may omit worthwhile shows I have already heard or that I know
will be coming later. These are derived from the special pages at
http://www.worldofradio.com/calendar.html#holiday

Days and times strictly UT, and titles are brief:

Sat
22-23 WOSU St Olaf Xmas
22-24 KVPR Boston Pops
Sun
00-01 KCSC Pleasures of Winter
01-02 WOIf Ensemble Galilei
01-02 KANU Retro Cocktail Hour
01-03 WOSU Boston Pops
01-03 WKSU World Café: Soggy Bottom Xmas
02-03 WKSU Ensemble Galilei
02-04 WBOI Paul Winter Silver
02-04 WOIf Paul Winter Silver
02-04 WPRm Riverwalk