[Swprograms] OT: 2006 SWL Winterfest Casting Call

[Swprograms] OT: 2006 SWL Winterfest Casting Call

It's that time of year.  It's time to do the planning for the coming
March.  Consequently, we are taking this opportunity to invite one
and all to be a part of the program on March 3-4 at the Inn at
Towamencin.

As you know, one of the centerpieces of the Fest weekend is our line-
up of informative and entertaining forums.  These excellent sessions
are put together and presented by people just like you--people with a
deep and abiding interest in radio and a willingness to share what
they've experienced, learned and know.

So, how about it?  Have you a topic that you think Fest participants
will find interesting and would like to present?  Tell us about it.

And as a gesture of appreciation (and perhaps some measure of small
compensation for your efforts), the Fest will comp your registration
fees if your proposal is accepted by the Organizing Committee for
inclusion in the 2006 program.

Make your suggestion/proposal to John Figliozzi at
<jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>.  If you have any questions, we'll be happy
to discuss them with you. And don't hesitate...from personal
experience we've learned that people tend to unfairly minimize their
own abilities in this area.  We know you'll be great...but you have
to let us in on what you're thinking!

Be a part of the 2006 SWL Winterfest!

73
Richard Cuff