[Swprograms] CHWO AM740 / CJBC 860

CBC have, once again, scheduled a shutdown  - tomorrow morning December 15th
after 01:30 am).  This is in preparation for the 860 solid state transmitter
installation in January.  It was short notice and they tell me that it will
probably happen on the 16th too and if necessary on the 17th.  In each case
they should be returned to air by 05:30 am or sooner.

I am not sure if both stations will affected at once or one at a time.

Brian Smith - am740@xxxxxxxxxx
AM 740 - www.am740.ca
Reception Reports - http://www.odxa.on.ca/chwo.html