[Swprograms] Blast from the past

The following item from the CBC Hotsheets caught my attention:

7. MADLY OFF IN ALL DIRECTIONS:

This Saturday Madly Off in All Directions comes to you from the Port
Theatre in Nanaimo, British Columbia. Host Lorne Elliott welcomes
Vancouver comic Damonde Tschritter, along with the very popular duo of
Bob Robertson and Linda Cullen, a.k.a. Double Exposure - their first
time back on the CBC airwaves in more than 10 years! That's Madly Off
in All Directions, Saturday evening at 6:30 (7:30 AT, 8 NT) on CBC
Radio One.

I remember listening to Double Exposure when I first found CBC Radio. It came on
right before Quirks and Quarks, as I recall.

Ricky Leong
Calgary

--
The whistle shrill still lingers on