Re: [Swprograms] Cheapy Digital SW Radio That Actually Works

Re: [Swprograms] Cheapy Digital SW Radio That Actually Works

Looks just like the Jwin JX-MX14, which got a reasonably favorable
review at epinions:

http://www.epinions.com/content_177490267780

Makes sense to buy one of these if you're already ordering something
else from the same establishment, when they don't charge per item for
shipping.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA