Re: [Swprograms] Bonaire MIA and other anomalies

On 02/11/05, Mick Delmage <ve6idx@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have the printed version of the Winter 2005 On Target, and they list the
> only frequency from 0100-015? as 6165 and also at 0500.  No mention of how
> long each transmission is.

Last night, there was no sign of RN on 6165 kHz when I checked.

This morning, the 1200 transmission was late in signing on, eventually
coming up at about 1203 GMT. (The new show "Saturday Connection" seems
to be nothing special, though the listener feedback slot was a nice
addition to the RN sked.)

Very sloppy. I expect this from the BBCWS, but not from RN.

73,
Peter