Re: [Swprograms] Bonaire MIA and other anomalies

Re: [Swprograms] Bonaire MIA and other anomalies

In the past I had similar experiences with RNW's
website. At times I even had to restart my commuter as
a result of visiting rnw.nl. Real anomalies. Weird!

Now I have a new computer and rnw.nl loads better. But
I believe RNW can improve on their site design. They
should learn from BBC not from CRI! :)