Re: [Swprograms] China People's Daily opinion on the BBC & Arabic TV

Re: [Swprograms] China People's Daily opinion on the BBC & Arabic TV

Richard Cuff <rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx> graced hard-core-dx.com with these words
of wisdom:

> Looks like the CPD doesn't think the BBCWS is all that "free and
> independent", either (!)

As though CPD is free and independent.  ;-)

Speaking of perceived bias, but in a different way: As one who can speak
German, I enjoy listening to ÖRF1 news before Report from Austria.  I'm
always interested in the different coverage of the news in the German-
language news and the English news in Report from Austria.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
Oh Marge, anyone can miss Canada, all tucked away down there....