[Swprograms] Does anybody have CRI's winter schedule?

[Swprograms] Does anybody have CRI's winter schedule?

CRI doesn't have their winter schedule up on their website, and I can't
hear them on the frequencies I did over the summer (6040 at 1100 UTC, and
9650 at 1300 UTC).  Does anybody know their schedule?

Or is everybody too busy talking about satellite radio and the BBC's
Arabic TV service to care?  :-p

ObReception: Channel Africa came in well here in the Catskills at 1700 UTC
on 15285, and I was able to pick of Radio Armenia on Sunday at 1925 UTC on
9965 (although no more than 3's on the SINPO scale).  And 9770 provides
much better reception for RCI at 2100 than whatever frequencies they used
over the summer.

--
Ted Schuerzinger, fedya@xxxxxxxxxxx