Re: [Swprograms] [ODXA] Sirius Canada announces first Canadian channel: The Score

Re: [Swprograms] [ODXA] Sirius Canada announces first Canadian channel: The Score

Interesting!  I wonder how this will work.  Will the package of
streams received by a given subscriber be determined by receiver or
by the location of the receiver where the subscriber is listening at
any given time.  I would guess the former.
However, perhaps Americans would have access to the Canadian services
not carried in the US via the internet listening options supplied
with the subscription?  And vice versa?

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY