[Swprograms] Sweden suspends Sackville DRM

[Swprograms] Sweden suspends Sackville DRM

In line with observations here that Sackville has not been quite up to
snuff lately, there's this from radiosweden.org

"DRM Tests Suspended
Our DRM test transmissions from Sackville to Europe on 13650 kHz are
taking a temporary break, while Radio Canada International conducts an
evaluation of frequencies and antennas.

We’re also sorry to report that because of transmitter problems at
Sackville, our Swedish broadcasts at 11:30 and 11:45 hrs UTC on
Tuesday were not broadast on 15240 kHz. The English DRM broadcast at
22:30 hrs UTC on 9800 kHz was also off the air."

Apologies if this has been noted previously.  I've been in and out of
circulation of late.

John Figliozzi