From: Mike Barraclough <mikewb@xxxxxxxxxxxx >
Date: Oct 27, 2005 3:54 AM
Subject: [uk-radio-listeners] Re: Top 30 BBC on demand programmes - September 2005
To: uk-radio-listeners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The chart came from the BBC Press Office, there was a link to it on
the release I posted headed Evans Interactive Hit.

I am presuming it is Listen Again as there are only a few programmes
you can download like the Chris Evan's highlights. If you download the
whole document, which is a pdf, further down it has tables with Unique
User Agents, Page Impressions, On Demand Listening Requests, On Demand
Listening Hours and Live Listening Hours for all BBC Radio and for
each BBC network for the last three quarters.

The link is:
http://tinyurl.com/bp562
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/26/stats.pdf

Mike

Radio school Radio module Radio advertising
Radio promotion Radio ads Radio show prep

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS