Re: [Swprograms] RCI Upcoming Frequency Changes

Re: [Swprograms] RCI Upcoming Frequency Changes

> (...) 0030 UT to US & Carib.: 9755  (only!!!)
>
> (...) Also note that the existing three frequencies in the US evenings
> go down to only one. I don;t know about you, but I get a lot of
> hum on 9755 that isn't there on 13710 and therefor prefer the
> latter, even though it is just slightly weaker. I would suppose that
> is dependent on the particular transmitter, and I fear that they'll use
> the hummy one that they've always used on 9755 on the single 9755
> broadcast next month instead of using the better transmitter on that
> frequency.

Do you notice that it appears RCI will be returning to an earlier broadcast
block? 0030 UTC is 7:30 p.m. ET in winter. It may be that at that hour, RCI
transmitters are being used for French to Florida/Caribbean, or
Spanish/Portuguese services to South/Central America.

Ricky Leong
Calgary,
Alta.