Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS American coverage

Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS American coverage

Thats the interesting thing indeed Scott. The next few years are going
to bring about a gigantic change in listening to short wave. I still
wonder what it will take to get the smaller broadcasters on the DRM bus
so to speak. Radio Polonia years ago, (way before the BBCWS stopped its
broadcasts on shortwave), cut its North American transmissions off due
to funding  and a small audience. What will it take to get them back on
the air to NA? (Hey if its funds they need....I will go as hugh as 20
dollars! lol)

73s

Bill
KA2EMZ