Re: [Swprograms] Programmes I Like (# 10)

On 10/09/05, Paul David <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I used to hear The World on WRN, the news actually came from the BBC,
> so I suppose it depends upon what station you happen to listen to the
> programme.

Yes, I think that is exactly the case, and agrees with what Rich said,
as well. Thanks for the clarification.

My "local" U.S. public radio station uses the NPR news feed at the
start of the programme, and the BBCWS one at the bottom. When "The
World" first started, the station used the BBCWS feed for both slots.

Thanks for the feedback, gents!

I welcome and appreciate responses to my reviews, whether those
list, or directly to me.

73,
Peter