[Swprograms] listening from St John's NL

[Swprograms] listening from St John's NL

greetings

I will be in St John's from late 1 September until 16th and will have my
Sony 7600GR and ICOM R10 along.

I would enjoy anyone's short list of things to listen for on both MW and SW.
I would love to hear a TA (never did in years from Ottawa), and woudl enjoy
hearing any interesting English-language SW programs that do not make their
way to Vancouver.  I won;t have a lot of time to listen, but we have one
off-day (Monday), where I plan to hike up Signal Hill and likely be there
pre-sunset till dark . . .

thanks

ef
Vancouver