Re: [Swprograms] FOOC on Write On

William Martin graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> Editorial comment: Yeah, sure... They can cram in all sorts
> of sports-junk 15-minute programs

No they don't.  Where have they gone on the schedule to North America?
There used to be one at 1145, but that's gone.  Way back when, there used
to be another one at 2245, but that's been gone even longer.  The only 15-
minute Sports Roundup I can find is for Africa at 1745.

And of course, we here in NAm can hardly listen to Saturday Sportsworld
either....

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
Lisa, if you don?t like your job you don?t strike.  You just go in there