[Swprograms] RCI during strike/lockout

I was just over at the RCI website and I cannot find anything there that
describes the programming changes that are in effect during the CBC
labor troubles. I know that there were some mentions of changes in
recent issues of DXLD, but I was hoping that there's be a comprehensive
description of what replaces what. Is it there somewhere that I just
missed?

This morning (Saturday the 3rd), I tuned in late to what usually was
Vinyl Cafe' and it was something different but still music-oriented (never
did catch just what it was, tho). But what was really odd was that there
were announcements before both the following newscast and then
Quirks & Quarks something like "due to labor action, the
previously-scheduled
program is being replaced by the following program." But then they aired
what WAS scheduled (a 5-min newscast and a Q&Q repeat)!

I'm wondering if SciTech File will be on at its regular time; I wasn't able
check for it Friday since I was away from a radio then.

(Another annoying thing seems to be that the program websites themselves,
like the SciTech File website, have no actual entries or even links to show
exactly when they are aired on RCI (and I suppose CBC too). I guess they
just expect people to listen on-line, which they push.)

73, Will