[Swprograms] FOOC Specials

The following is from the weekly BBCWS newsletter:

>From Our Own Correspondent - 50th Anniversary

http://er.bsysmail.com/go.asp?/bBBC001/q3DAQW1/x02R09

Special daily programmes this week feature interviews with correspondents
past and present. Among them, Allan Little describes the dying days of
Congolese President Mobutu's regime, Brian Barron remembers the fall of
Saigon, Fergal Keane talks about the importance of good storytelling and
Michael Elkins explains why he was called to account by Israel's Prime
Minister Golda Meir.

>From 5 September (Mon-Fri) - programme times (GMT):
Australasia: 0732 rpt 1932; East Asia: 0030 rpt 1032; South Asia: 0732 rpt
1132; East Africa: 1032 rpt 1432; West Africa: 1132 rpt 1432; Middle East:
0732 rpt 1432; Europe: 1732 rpt 2132; Americas 1232 rpt 1732

For information about the regular weekly programmes, visit the From Our Own
Correspondent website

http://er.bsysmail.com/go.asp?/bBBC001/qU4A8W1/x02R09

73,
Peter

P.S. Thanks to those who helped clarify my public radio confusion.