Re: [Swprograms] OT: Rolling Stones Radio on Sirius

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Rolling Stones Radio on Sirius

And now this response from Sirius.  It seems that the line-up in
general will be undergoing a significant renovation.

"Thank you for contacting SIRIUS.  We appreciate the time you have taken
to contact us regarding our programming.  At this time, we are in the
process of updating our channel line up.  We are not taking that channel
off of SIRIUS we are just changing the name to "The Globe" and moving it
to channel 98 on our channel line up.  We apologize for inconvenience
and frustration that this may be causing you."

FWIW, *I* feel better now.  :-))

jaf