Re: [Swprograms] OT: Rolling Stones Radio on Sirius

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Rolling Stones Radio on Sirius

Yes, but they've either removed or pre-empted their only world music
channel "Horizons" to do it and there is nothing positive about that
development, IMHO.  I've already e-mailed them about this.  There are
more than enough semi-repetitious rock, pop, hip-hop and dance music
channels that could have given up one of their number for this Stones
promotion channel.  To remove the sole world music channel from the
line-up for this is, to me, unwise and inexcusable.

John Figliozzi