[Swprograms] OT Wanted Words / Sniglets (was: Re: The Vinyl Cafe on BBC7)

[Swprograms] OT Wanted Words / Sniglets (was: Re: The Vinyl Cafe on BBC7)

As one who had to know Boyle, Charles and Raoult personally (no,
they're neither a law firm nor a rock group) I can certainly identify
with "Boyle's Law of Closets".  Certainly applies in our household.

"Puffugees" certainly qualifies as a sniglet.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA