Re: [Swprograms] Radio Australia email address

Re: [Swprograms] Radio Australia email address

Richard Cuff graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> If I am stuck with a web form, then I open Notepad or some other sort
> of ASCII editor (my favorite is NoteTab) and note the date/time and
> URL... that way I have a copy.
>
> Yes, it's a hassle, but it's quicker than hunting for URLs sometimes!

Which is why it's easier just to ask here.  I figured John would have to
know.  :-)

> So...what are your favorites on RRI?

Since reception of RRI hasn't been too good this summer, I've been looking
forward more to the travel shows where they visit different places in
Romania, and Pro Memoria.  I haven't been listening to music much on RRI.

Radio Bulgaria, on the other hand, has been booming, and I listen to their
folk music programs quite a bit, as well as Keyword Bulgaria.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
Lisa, if you don?t like your job you don?t strike.  You just go in there