Re: [Swprograms] BBC

No one mentioned it yet but I can't let this one pass by and not say
something.  The beeb interviewed the navigator of the Enola Gay.  I am
guessing he is the only survivor at this point, no idea why he was picked
otherwise.  The interview was rather interesting except where the announcer
from the beeb was trying to get the navigator to admit some sort of guilt or
remorse for what was done. The navigator never gave into this idea.  I was
happy to hear that.  The announcer was a bit upset he could not get what he
wanted and kept at him, finally giving up and ending the interview.  As I
recall, Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and not the other way around.  I have
heard this before on the beeb and its getting a little old.  The most recent
being the Iraq war when the BBC interviewer spoke with an Iraqi mother of 3
children and the only complaint she seemed to have is that it would be nice
if the electricity would stay on all day so her kids could play computer
games.  But the announcer kept at her trying his best to get a negative
comment out of her about the US and she just would not budge.  I have to
wonder what the beebs agenda might be.

Bob Montgomery
Levittown, PA USA