Re: [Swprograms] Strange radio station goodies

Re: [Swprograms] Strange radio station goodies

Mick Delmage graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> Well, this could be fun.  Anyone remember the "Gold Tipped
> Toothpicks" that the Radio Netherlands (or should that be Radio
> Nederland) program "What's New" sent out?

I don't even remember the program "What's New"!  (Sorry to make you feel
old!)  I started SW listening in June of 1995, and my first memory of RNW
was of listeners complaining about the demise of the Happy Station.

The one RNW program loss that really irritates me is "Sincerely Yours".

As for my favorite radio station goodie, it's probably those wallet-photo
size calendar cards.  So convenient for when you need to know what day of
the week something a few months ahead is going to be, or several years in
the past.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
Lisa, if you don?t like your job you don?t strike.  You just go in there