[Swprograms] Radio Australias Pacific Beat

[Swprograms] Radio Australias Pacific Beat

Being the Pacific region barely ever gets a mention in the American
media (are we surprised), I like so many others enjoy programs like
Radio Austrlia's '/Pacific Beat' /or '/Asia-Pacific Report/'; I would
like to download the above mentioned programs but unless I am missing
something it looks like each show is parsed into individual report which
means several downloads- I am on DSL so speed is no issue- but it means
going back into realplayer to go to the next report from the same show.
Is there a way I can download the entire show as a single file? And,
being John Figliozzi has a good relationaship with the ABC, John unless
theres a way already to d/l the whole program, maybe you could propose
such an idea to them?

73s

Bill Bergadano
KA2EMZ